Optiphi® aims to restore your skin
The skin is constantly exposed to harmful environmental and genetic factors. External factors include UV radiation, climatic conditions, free radicals and stress. They affect the wellbeing of our skin and eventually result in the visible signs of aging. Optiphi® can effectively target the factors that contribute to aging. Our products improve the skin’s appearance by replenishing age related losses – resulting in a rejuvenated and improved skin.
Homeostasis is the internal housekeeping process constantly performed by a cell. The aim is to boost this process, which will help the skin regain its natural balance, improving its vitality and allowing essential cellular processes to be revitalized. We have a strong anti-inflammatory focus, since inflammation indirectly causes sign of aging.
Optiphi® is a product range engineered to create Optimal Positive Homeostatic Influence.
Optiphi® Skin Rejuvenation peel
Experience True Skin Rejuvenation results without the unpleasant side effects generally associated with peeling, such as excessive redness, swelling and flaking.
The optiphi® Glycolic Acid Peel is a superficial peel supported by a large body of clinical data and endorsed by our Technical Director, Dr Hugo Nel, a plastic surgeon by profession.
Since the development and launch of the first Glycolic Acid product in 1983 by Mr Joseph Lewis, a healthy consortium of knowledge has been collected based on the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) within the cosmeceutical field. As a well-known fruit acid, contained in many treatments and products, Glycolic Acid has the best understood scientific background and clinical data for optimal results. The smallest molecular sized AHA, Glycolic Acid, penetrates the skin effectively promoting both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activity to create skin rejuvenation. Glycolic Acid does not however penetrate deep enough to cause dermal harm, adding to the safety of our Peeling Treatment.
We strive to create True Skin Rejuvenation through the use of the optimal concentration of active ingredients used in synergy with one another to allow for Positive Homeostatic influence (PHI), on a cellular level. We use the best available quality Glycolic Acid with an ideal purity grade. Our leading competitive edge lies within our peeling system as a whole. We firmly believe in a complete skin solution, which includes pre-peeling preparation of the skin; Glycolic Aid peeling (25% – 35% depending on skin requirements); post-peeling care and a detailed homecare regime. Therefore, our clients receive the best results possible & experience True skin Rejuvenation. We supply the skin with what it needs by using the best quality treatments and products.
Benefits of Glycolic Acid Chemical Peels
- Glycolic Acid Peels have keratolytic, anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant properties with the ability to reduce swelling, redness and irritation.
- Glycolic Acid Peels are the only of its’ type stimulating homeostatic collagen, which is responsible for plumper, younger looking skin.
- AHA’s penetrate the outermost layer of the skin thus reducing cellular adhesion, which in turn promotes desquamation and a smoother complexion.
- An increase in dermal and epidermal Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen gene expression, assists with skin regeneration on a molecular level.
- Unlike various other chemical peeling formulations, a Glycolic Acid peel does not stimulate scar collagen. It safely improves the appearance of photo-aging, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Optiphi® Pre-peeling Benefits:
- Deep cleansing and degreasing.
- Combatting redness, inflammation and skin irritation.
- Prepares the skin for the Glycolic Acid peel allowing safe and effective penetration for the finest results.
Optiphi® Post-peeling Benefits:
- Reconstituting the dermal matrix.
- Intensive calming and skin soothing.
- Protecting against detrimental photo-damage.
- Supplementing with required vitamins and minerals.
- Increasing hydration levels.
Optiphi® Homecare Benefits:
- Continued suppression of inflammation and calming the skin.
- Hydrating, nourishing and further rejuvenating the skin.
- Protecting against detrimental photo-damage.
For optimal results a course of treatments is recommended.
Sun Alert: Chemical peeling treatments may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, be certain to regularly apply the optiphi® Protect the Canvas (SPF 30).
Repair, refine and replenish your skin’s needs with our scientifically designed Optiphi Skin Rejuvenation Treatment & homecare products!
How do we accomplish skin rejuvenation?
True skin rejuvenation is promoted through the use of optimal concentrations of active ingredients. Optiphi® actively addresses the mechanisms, which are associated with the signs of aging.
Using our PHI technology we deliver:
- Improved protective environment for skin’s DNA
- Increased collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production
- Restoration of the skin’s pH
- Reduced inflammation
- Revived skin barrier function
The validated concentrations are fastidiously applied to ensure a product that is safe and as effective as possible, by only using actives which work in synergy. When selecting actives our criteria is stringent – each active is based on a thorough scientific review, staying true to our scientific foundation.
Optiphi® does not use any growth factors or hormonal substances.
The optiphi® Active range is a focused range with niche products, which target specific skin concerns. The range is suitable for all skin types and can easily be incorporated into your current skincare routine. The focused range effectively and comprehensively addresses all the visible signs of aging.
Created for the consumer who prefers a simplified skincare routine and is striving for healthy skin with positive homeostatic balance. The range provides an effective solution for preventing the signs of aging.
Body Curve Range
An advanced range of body products, formulated to address the signs of aging on the body, often neglected, such as loss of skin density and tone, wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.
Additional cosmetic products to complement the above ranges and complete the ideal skincare regime.
To book an appointment please click here.